Ball Screw Actuators
A ball screw actuator is a device that converts energy. Some actuators use not only ball screws but also belts and linear motors, and they are used as drive sources for moving and controlling various automatic devices. Since there are different specifications such as ones with holes for positioning pins or with a cover, choose according to the purpose of use. Some of them are treated with a rust-proof black coating, so we recommend that you select this option for sites where rust is likely to occur.
- NSK (Nippon Seiko) Hand Grease Pump[Easy operation] Light and reliable operation with one hand. [High pressure injection] High pressure injection of 15MPa is possible. [No grease leakage] Grease does not leak even if it is turned upside down. [Easy grease replacement] The grease used can be easily replaced with the bellows tube in... Read MoreDischarge Amount 0.35cc/shot Discharge Pressure (MPa) 15 Mass of Main Unit (g) 240 (no nozzle), 90 (attached nozzle) Outer Diameter (Φmm) 38.1 (oil cylinder)from S$84.99Min. 2 days
- ORIENTAL MOTOR Compact linear actuator DRLII seriesfrom S$349.90Min. 14 days
- ORIENTAL MOTOR Hollow rotary actuator DGII seriesfrom S$1,299.00Min. 14 days
- NSK (Nippon Seiko) Live centerfrom S$299.90Min. 6 days
- ORIENTAL MOTOR Compact linear actuator DRS seriesDiscontinued