Variable Speed Belts
A transmission belt is a belt used in a transmission. Flexibility is improved by making the inside of the belt cog-shaped. Other types of belts used in transmissions include double cog belts and standard V belts. Double cog belts are characterized by high transmission capacity and high flexibility. The standard V belt is highly available and is characterized by being a JIS standard product. Since the belts that can be used vary depending on the transmission, it is necessary to select the appropriate belt for each transmission.
- MIKI PULLEY Variable Speed Belt (Wide Variable Speed Belt)It is a belt exclusively for shifting. The inside is cog-shaped to increase flexibility. It is designed to reduce the size of the transmission and increase the gear ratio.Material Rubberfrom S$79.99Min. 2 days
- Sakai Manufacturing Variable Speed Belt (Wide Cog V Belt)Has excellent lateral pressure resistance and flexibility. It has excellent followability to speed changes and enables smooth shifting. The continuously variable transmission produces excellent acceleration. Sakai Seisakusho for transmissionsType V-beltfrom S$67.99Min. 2 days
- MIKI PULLEY Speed change beltIt is a belt exclusively for shifting. The inside is cog-shaped to increase flexibility. It is designed to reduce the size of the transmission and increase the gear ratio.Material Rubberfrom S$79.99Min. 4 days
- MIKI PULLEY Transmission belt Double cog beltfrom S$119.90Min. 6 days
- Sakai Manufacturing Speed change beltfrom S$86.99Min. 2 days