Gas masks are intended for use in environments that contain toxic gases or particulate matter mixed with them. It consists of a mask and an absorption can, and chooses an absorption can according to the target gas. For five specific types such as organic gas, ammonia, and carbon monoxide, those that have passed the national certification must be used. When removing particulate matter, it is necessary to use an absorbent can with a dust-proof function. The dust-proof function is classified into three categories, 1 to 3, and it is replaced with a new one before it breaks through. .
- SHIGEMATSU WORKS TW02SL + tightening string + 5 piecesfrom S$68.99Min. 12 days
- KOKEN For rubber harness + H-VI typeReplacement part: Head strap Dust mask, gas maskSuitable for Dust mask: 1821H, Gas mask: 1821HG Type For H-Ⅵ typefrom S$21.99Min. 6 days
- KOKEN Head string + type SBReplacement part: Head strap Respiratory protective equipment with electric fanSuitable for Respiratory protection: BL-1005 series Type SBfrom S$43.99Min. 6 days
- KOKEN Exhaust rubber valve T-1K type blackSuitable for 1091 series, 1191 series, 7091 series Color Blackfrom S$18.99Min. 6 days
- KOKEN Head string + type SBWReplacement part: Head strap Respiratory protective equipment with electric fanType SBWfrom S$109.90Min. 6 days
- KOKEN Head String Type XDB for Dustproof MaskReplacement parts: Type that supports the head strap at 4 locations on the top, bottom, left, and right Dustproof maskType XDBfrom S$58.99Min. 2 days
- KOKEN For rubber harness + H-VII typeReplacement part: Head strap Dust mask, gas mask, respiratory protective equipmentType For H-VII typefrom S$29.99Min. 6 days