Anvil is an iron base used as an underlay when processing metal materials. Another name is “Anvil”. Used when bending metal parts or hitting metal plates to increase strength. The weight varies from a few hundred grams to a weight of around 3kg. A small and lightweight anvil with a total length of less than 100mm can be stored in a portable tool box. When hitting with the material on top, if the anvil is too small, the sense of stability may be impaired.
- HOZAN (HOZAN TOOL INDUSTRIAL) V blockA holder for bar processing and inspection. With a dedicated clamp.Block dimensions (mm) 30×30×50 Mounting dimensions (mm) 3～20Φ Mass (g) 800 Suitable for For K-16 / 21/280from S$159.90Min. 2 days
- ESCO 200x100mm / 6.6Kg gold floorEsco Part No. EA525ZZ-8from S$149.90Min. 4 days
- ESCO 150x100mm / 4.8Kg Fri FloorEsco Part No. EA525ZZ-7from S$109.90Min. 4 days
- Ohnishi Mfg AnvilIt is used for crushing nails and punching out the back of plane blades. You can also hit using the rounded corners. * Since it is a cast product, there are some variations in dimensions. * Similarly, the weight may fluctuate inside and outside.Trusco Part No. 456-7919 Top length (mm) 155 Height (mm) 145 Top width (mm) 65 Mass (kg) 10 Length (mm) (Front) 15 Overall Length (mm) 255from S$139.90Min. 11 days
- SUN UP Mini AnvilIt is compact and does not take up space. For work such as tapping an object to shape it.Mass (g) 1320 Overall Length (mm) 145 anvil surface(mm) 50×100from S$22.99Min. 6 days
- ENGINEER Anvil 1KgTrusco Part No. 852-1499Discontinued