An engine cutter is a cutting machine used to cut concrete, stone, metal and steel. Useful for cutting work at construction sites and construction sites. The engine is mounted on the part that rotates the cutter, and products that use mixed fuel are the mainstream. In addition to products that can maintain a stable mixing ratio by supplying gasoline and oil separately, there are products that are driven only by gasoline. There are things that can be moved by casters and products that can be carried around.
- MIKASA SANGYO Engine cutterEquipped with a 4-stage air cleaner system. Since it is a separate lubrication system that refuels gasoline and 2-cycle oil separately, a stable mixing ratio is always ensured. It suppresses the generation of exhaust smoke and tar. It is possible to refuel about 12 times (gasoline) when the oil i... Read MoreShank Diameter (Φmm) 30.5 (with color 20mm, 22mm, 25.4mm) Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 0.64 Dimensions (Length L x Width W x Height H) (mm) 744×285×474 Displacement (cc) 73.5 Engine Type Separate lubrication type 2 cycle Cutting Depth (mm) Maximum: 120 Specification With dust collector Blade diameter (Φmm) 305 (12 inches) Mass (kg) 13.1 oil tank capacity (L) 0.41from S$3,899.00Min. 5 days
- Shindaiwa Engine Cutter (Separate Lubrication) without BladeNo need to prepare mixed fuel. When gasoline and two-stroke oil are refueled in separate tanks, they are automatically mixed and supplied to the engine. You can avoid engine troubles due to the mixing ratio. You can see the remaining amount at a glance! It is a translucent tank. It uses a "n... Read MoreMass (kg) 10.6 Cutting Depth (mm) 130 Trusco Part No. 176-9065 Width (mm) 248 Blade diameter (Φmm) 30.5 blade size (mm) 360 Height (mm) 406 Displacement (mL) 73.5 Length (mm) 755 Starting Method Recoil (soft start) Specification Separate lubrication engine cutterfrom S$3,799.00Min. 5 days
- MIKASA SANGYO Concrete cutter (hand-held type)Wet type (water tank): Equipment pursuing functionalityCutting Depth (mm) Up to 70-120 Blade diameter (Φmm) Axis 27 (1 1/16 ”) Mass (kg) 86Discontinued
- Nippon Diamond Wet wet blade economy typeAdopting a deep chip prevents wear on the substrate under the chip. Adhesive strength is also improved by laser welding! Cutting asphalt / concrete roadsHole Diameter (Φmm) 27 Tip Width (mm) 6Discontinued
- Nippon Diamond Wet wet blade standard typeProtect Triangular tip prevents substrate wear under the tip Laser welding improves adhesive strength !! Cutting asphalt / concrete roadsDiscontinued
- Nippon Diamond Dry-type dry blade medium caliber standard type1. High safety Laser welding increases the welding strength of the insert and eliminates insert skipping due to cutting heat. We promise safe work. 2. High value laser welding does not damage the diamond. Therefore, it is very effective for dry cutting, and it is also possible to cut cast iron pi... Read MoreTip Width (mm) 6Discontinued